Tuesday, May 18

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Sometimes we all (I hope) have those days, or moments that we feel like (excuse my french) we feel like we have our shit together.  For me, I had one of those days on Friday.  I went to the fastlane office to deal with a few violations (of course I have ezpass/fastlane but for some reason the toll booth misses it sometimes), and I paid all my bills.  I also went through ALL my mail (there's a lot) and opened and organized it.
2.  Yesterday I also had a "feeling with it" day.  I spend zero dollars!  I've been trying to save money, but everyday something always seems to turn up; need gas, pay bills, food, coffee, groceries.  But yesterday, I had my morning coffee in my new travel mug (see number 3), I packed a healthy (and cheap) lunch, and cooked chicken tacos for dinner.
3.  When Dani was up visiting during Marine Week, she purchased a cold beverage travel cup from starbucks.  It looks just like an iced venti starbucks cup, it even has a re-useable straw!  Several of my friends from college have it as well and love it.  I went and purchased myself one so I could use it (with the help of my keurig) to make iced coffee, on the go.
4.  One of my favorite healthy snacks is "blue diamond smokehouse almonds".  They are great because they fit that salty snack fix but are more filling then other salty snacks.  I like to mix them with a some M&M's for a great salty/sweet snack mix.
5.  Over the past week I've been watching the first four seasons of "Entourage" (and I'm working on season 5 right now.  It's one of my favorite shows, since there hasn't been anything good on tv lately (and I hate commercials) it's been nice to have something to want to come home and watch.
6.  For the past several weeks I've been listening to a CD that my dear friend Ashley made for me.  She's such a big music person that I shouldn't be surprised, but it pumps me up every morning, it's great.
7.  I've had a chance to talk to several of my friends over the past week, most of which I haven't talked to or seen in a while, I've got the greatest friends, it's always great hearing from them.
8.  Thanks to my amazing friends this blog now has two followers!  YAY!
9.  Recommendation:  Cook yourself an awesome breakfast at least once a week or so, it makes the whole day seem great.
10.  Eat some hershey kisses, you'll be happy!

1 comment: