Tuesday, August 17

Ten On Tuesday (The Two Week Edition)

I've been so busy lately that I didn't have time to submit a "Ten on Tuesday" last week, so this week's ten if full of exciting things from the last TWO weeks... ooo! so exciting!

1.  When I was back home from the hospital my mom took me food shopping.  It isn't often that I have a fridge full of food, but it's great to have.

2.  My mom and also went out shopping (while we were waiting for my car to get fixed) and while we were at H&M I finally got the silver bangles I've been meaning to get, I've already worn them several times.

3.  Leading up to my appointment with the surgeon, I was very nervous.  It was hard to think of anything other then the worst.  Which is why I was happy to have a night relaxing and watching movies (and Jersey Shore) with the boys.

4.  Speaking of my appointment with my surgeon, it went really well.  It might sound odd to a lot of people, but I'm actually pretty relaxed about the whole thing.  Mainly because I have 100% confidence in my doctors, and my surgeon explained everything really well for me, and showed me what the plan was on my actual catscan. 

5.  After several canceled "date nights" with my friend Kyle, we finally played catch up over a phenomenal dinner at a North End restaurant. 

6.  After dinner, Kyle and I enjoyed red velvet cupcakes from Modern Pastry at the Greenway.  The Greenway is a small park in between the North End and the Faneuil Hall areas of Boston, it was built over the Big Dig for the city as sort of a "We're sorry for all the construction" gift.

7.  I don't get fast food very often, but I treated myself to Wendy's (my favorite).  Wow!  It was great!

8.  I have had my car since 2007, and the air conditioning has never really worked.  I never really cared, since I always drive my car with the sunroof and windows open, but due to the crazy heat we've had this year I finally got around to getting it fixed.  Now, I'm driving cool.

9.  I was out at the laundry mat and this one woman decided to start talking to me.  After she left it made me laugh because, she said to me, "do you do your laundry here every Sunday?", Me?  Do laundry on a weekly basis?".  Everyone that knows me knows that I wait months before doing laundry.

10.  If you haven't seen "Hot Tub Time Machine", you should rent it.  I'm a big 80's fan, so I thought this was great! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't think I've ever been to the Greenway? And good for you with the Wendy's, YOU DESERVE IT lady! Oh, and I loved Hot Tub Time Machine. I can't wait for Joshua to see it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hungry after reading your post! haha! Cupcakes and Wendys! Sounds right up my alley! One time, an older woman at the laundromat asked me if I was graduating from High School soon.... FAIL! She's only 8 years late.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete