Sunday, October 3

Day Fourteen: What I Wore Today


Today was my friend Sarah's wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding!  My friend Kyle tagged along with me as my plus one, and I think we look pretty darn good together (we like to dress in outfits that make us look good next to each other whenever we go out).
I wore a BCBG dress that I found on sale at Lord & Taylor's (I was actually shopping with the bride at the time).  I paired the dress with some silver bangles and (although now pictured here) dark brown peek-a-boo toe shoes.  I also curled my hair (which ended up taking FOREVER and we JUST made it in time because I took so long to get ready).
Kyle looks great in his "autumnal outfit".  He paired a tan pair of pants with a chocolate brown shirt and a striped tie.  Together we looked perfect for a NH outdoor wedding, and we had a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment