Thursday, October 7

A Few Days

Day Sixteen:  First Kiss
One of the reasons I decided to make today's entry into several day's worth of "30 Days of Me" was because my first kiss is one of the few things I don't like to share with people.  Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that the few people that read this already know about my first kiss, but still it's a memory I'd rather not blog about.

Day Seventeen:  Favorite Memory
It's hard to pick one memory to call my favorite, but one memory that I hold dear is from several years ago.  I still remember when my friend Dani invited me (along with several other friends) up to her parent's condo in Lake George, NY.  Since then I've made several trips to the condo, but for some reason the first few visits are the most special.  We drank lots of Mike's Hard Lemonade, played beer pong, hung out in the village, and lots of other fun.

Reflecting Pool in Boston


Day Eighteen:  Favorite Birthday
One of my birthday's that comes to mind is my nineteenth birthday, it was also the first birthday that I celebrated in Boston.  A group of my friends from school took me to see a scary movie, then we went to Wendy's for dinner, and then we ended the night with champagne and Will & Grace.  Also for that birthday, Dani and I got together and hung out around Boston, and she treated me to dinner at Wendy's (it's my favorite fast food... can't you tell?!?!), then we ended the night by enjoying some Cheesecake Factory cheesecake at the reflecting pool.  The reflecting pool is one of my favorite places in Boston because it's a great place to people watch and there is always a nice quiet place to sit and catch up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment