Wednesday, December 14

A Few Of My Favorite Things






Please Note:  I am NOT a graphic designer, and I did the above photos in about 2 seconds.

This week (although it's been a busy week) has had a lot of "favorite things".  One thing I like about the holiday season is relaxing with my glowing Christmas tree, and admiring all the wrapped gifts under the tree.  After a stressful work day I decided to treat myself to some wine, I always enjoy "Relax" Riesling, it's inexpensive and the crisp taste is perfect at the end of a long day (it also tasted great with the lasagna I made for dinner earlier this week).
Today I went to get my nails done (always a favorite thing), and since I have a lot of fun things planned for the weekend (including a friend's bachelorette), I decided to do party nails.  I picked a bright pink polish on the bottom with OPI's black crackle on top for a fun rocker look.  I've been admiring my nails ever since.  According to a few of my co-workers "you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl"!

1 comment:

  1. Nice polish Susie Q! Your tree is so FULL, so pretty! And Relax Riesling is da bomb. Love you!

    ReplyDelete