Friday, December 9

Music Pick

It is very rare that actually buy music, and it is even rarer when I buy an actual CD.  One of the only artists that I will not only purchase an actual CD of, but purchase a CD without even hearing a single song before hand is Robin Thicke.  I just finished wrapping up my Christmas gifts while listening to his brand new album, "Love After War".  He did not disappoint me, it's a great album! 





I first discovered Robin Thicke several years ago when I heard him perform on Oprah.  I instantly ran out and purchased "The Evolution of Robin Thicke", that was four albums ago and I remain a loyal fan.  A year or so ago I was lucky enough to see him in concert here in Boston, and without question it was one of the best shows I've seen.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I know you like Robin Thicke! I still buy the occasional CD too... like every Twilight series soundtrack. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete