Thursday, January 26

No Single Should Be Without...

Welcome to a new series of blog postings!  "No Single Should Be Without..." is a fun suggestions for items that no single person should be without.  I discovered a fantastic grocery item, Ronzoni Pasta Portions.  Sometimes it seems silly to make pasta on a weeknight in by myself.  It can get a little tricky, most of the time I make more than I need for myself, and once the box is open it it takes a long time before I go back into the box.  Plus, I think we all have those times that the pasta box rips open and I end up wasting most of the box.  The joy of the Ronzoni Pasta Portions is that each box contains 3 small packages of boil in a bag pasta.  They are easy to prepare, only take 3 minutes to boil, and makes calorie counting simple (300 calories per pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment