Sunday, February 12

12 Goals for 2012






How am I doing with my 12 goals for 2012?  I'll be honest, some better than others. 
1.  WORKOUT REGULARLY.... I have yet to work one even once!  I know it's really bad.  But, please if anyone has any tips on how they be on their feet all day at work and then still seem to workout PLEASE let me know!
2.  UNSUBSCRIBE... I've been doing really good with this one.  I can't tell you how nice it is to check my email and half of the number emails then I used to have.
3.  TAKE A VACATION... I am going away for a little weekend this coming weekend, I am looking forward to catching up with some friends, and getting out of town for a few days to recharge my batteries.
4.  SLEEP IN MY BED... Why is this so difficult for me?  I've still been sleeping on the sofa every night.
5.  STAY CLUTTER FREE... This has been great.  I've been so much better about taking a quick moment to hang up my clothes, and put them away.  To help I've added a small bookcase in my room with baskets for extra clothing storage.  This why after I do laundry there is enough room to put everything away.
6.  VOLUNTEER MORE... I've really been enjoying my volunteer work with the CCFA.  I'm looking forward to the Take Steps walk on June 2nd, and all the fun fundraiser projects I have planned leading up to the walk.
7.  DRINK MORE WATER... I have cut back a lot on my soda intake.  As I have been trying to drink more water and less soda, I have been drinking a lot of sparkling water (my favorite is with lime).
8.  TAKE MY VITAMINS.... I've doing good with this one.  It has also helped that I haven't skipped breakfast as much as I used too.
9.  LEARN FRENCH... Wow, French is a really hard lesson.  Whenever I sit down and work on my Rosetta Stone I think I'm doing pretty good, but my the next day I can hardly remember anything.  But I am getting better, I can remember words, but I'm still having a hard time at putting them together to make a sentence.
10.  SELF TAN... I've self tanned a little bit.  I've done a pretty nice job by using the Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin lotion, it very lightly and slowly tans your skin.  So it's great to use once every 3-4 days to keep from getting too pale in the winter months.
11.  OPEN MY MAIL... I would grade myself with an "A" for this one.  Compared to stack of junk mail that used to pile up at my door, there is nothing!  I have been great about separating out my junk mail on my way up the stairs in my building, and tossing it before I even take my coat off.
12.  WEAR MORE SKIRTS & DRESSES... I have been having a lot of fun with this one.  The great thing about dressing a bit cuter at work from time to time is that I don't hesitate as much as I used to about going out for a bit directly from work.  I used to ALWAYS insist on coming home to change first.

I will post another update next month.  Also, I promise to blog more this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment