Monday, August 20

Long Time Gone

Hello Beantown Babe!
It's been a long time since I've update, almost all summer for the most part.
As I'm sure you all know it's been quite the summer this year.  The heat has been crazy!  Everyone that knows me can tell you, I'm not a huge fan of the hot weather.  But I did want to update all of you on summer of my summer fun...
- I went away to the Jersey Shore with my family for a week.  It was great to get away for a while.  I even got to visit my friends Nikki and Anthony on my way home.
- Mad Hatter Bridal Shower.  This was one of the cutest bridal shower themes I've seen in a while.  Everyone was asked to wear "fun headwear" to the shower (which knowing the bride's love for costume parties was perfect).  Even the food was decorated with cute little "eat me", "secret potion" and other things like in Alice in Wonderland.
- I've been volunteering a lot lately.  It's been so much fun!  Just this past Saturday I was helping out at the CCFA (www.ccfa.org).  The CCFA's Camp Oasis was starting and before the kids hop on the buses to camp, my job was to help them check in and check in all their needed medicine.
The other big volunteer effort has been collecting raffle prizes for the 4th annual Judy M. DiCicco Memorial Golf Tournament.  I've been a part of this since the first year, and I'm happy to see that's it's been getting bigger every year.  And thanks to many of the local Beantown businesses, we will have lots of great raffle prizes this year!

I promise to write more in the upcoming days/weeks!
I have a lot of fun things coming up, weddings, baby showers, cute DIY projects, and couponing tips & trips!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! My bestie updated! Love hearing about everything you've been up to. Especially the volunteering! It must feel great to give back like that... I know I do whenever I'm able. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete