Friday, August 24

Rock n Roll All Night


Here it is, my new favorite clutch!  This Zara "Studded Evening Box Bag" is the perfect evening bag for me.  It is the perfect bag to add a little rocker style to evening wear, and it's casual enough to use for a regular evening out.  I already used it for one of my college's friend's bachlorette party here in Boston, and I planning on using it at her wedding on Labor Day weekend (photographs to follow).
A little over a year ago I found an Alexander McQueen clutch with a similar rocker/evening wear style but at $3000 it was clearly out of the question.  Ever since I've been hunting for something like it that I could afford.  Then as I was waiting in line at the register at Zara I looked over and out of the corner of my eye I found this bag.  Although $89.90 is more then I typically like to spend on an evening bag (since they don't get used as often as other handbags) I couldn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment