Tuesday, July 20

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Thursday was another 12 hour work day, but I felt pretty good about it.  I got a lot of work done, and because I kept myself busy the day went by relatively quick.

2.  I finally got around to grocery shopping (aka I picked up groceries at target).  I know this doesn't sound like anything special to other people, but I have been meaning to go food shopping for a while.  It's great to finally have food in the house.

3.  While at target I finally broke down and got "How I Met Your Mother" season one on DVD.  I have been waiting for it to go on sale, but I was sick of waiting!

4.  We had some crazy storms here in Boston.  Normally when we have storms here, the clouds cover my city view, but this storm there wasn't as many clouds.  It looked so cool to see the city with all the thunder and lighting around it.

5.  Every summer my television guilty pleasure is "Big Brother".  For those of you that have never seen it, it is an awful CBS reality show, but I found several people that watch it.  I'm happy to say it's back for the summer.

6.  Item I can't live without:  Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers.  Great colors.  Endless uses.

7.  I love when I get a chance to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a long time.  I got a chance to catch up with my friends Erik and Holly when I went over to their place to pick up my mail.

8.  The other night when I got out of work early I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood.  I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

9.  I know this is suppose to be a "Fitness Friday" thing, but I went to the gym yesterday.  This is big news because I haven't gone to the gym in about a month.  I've really been trying hard to get to the gym (especially since I totally pigged out while I was on vacation).

10.  When an old school song comes on my ipod (I always play it on shuffle) it always excites me.  One of the many exciting old school songs I heard this week was "The Sign" by Ace of Base.

No comments:

Post a Comment