Tuesday, July 27

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I know for many people the idea of sitting in a meeting all day is "just another boring day at work", but for me the day long meeting I had to sit through was great.  Any day that I don't have to be on my feet is considered a day off in my book.

2.  After the meeting several of the store managers all went out for drinks.  It was to have a chance for all of us to get together and hang out since we all work so much.

3.  I haven't baked in a long time, so I decided to make chocolate chip cookies for the hell of it.

4.  After I had some disappointment for a man this week, I wasn't feeling the best.  Which anyone that knows me knows that leads to one thing... a kitchen explosion!  So I made yellow buttermilk cupcakes with dark chocolate frosting.

5.  I'd like to use number five this week to wish Happy Birthday to Joshua! 

6.  I went to get my IV infusion this week.  When many people hear that I have to go to get a two hour infusion they feel bad, please don't.  I actually look forward to these two hours, it's two hours I get to sit with my feet up, relax, and do nothing.

7.  When I was food shopping this week I got some pineapple juice.  So Good!

8.  A new season of "My Boys" started this past Sunday.  If you haven't seen it, it's a TBS show about a female sports writer that has a bunch of guy friends.  I like it, and am happy to see it back for another season.

9.  I got another Mystic Tan this week.  I don't care what "Mr.  Number 5"  says, I love my mystic!

10.  WHY?... because everyone's idea of perfection is different, the tough thing is being YOUR own perfection and not conforming to anyone elses

No comments:

Post a Comment