Monday, July 5

Ten on Tuesday

1.  After a rough couple of days at work, I was very happy to get a chance to get together with my friend Sarah.  We both vented about our lives and shared lots of laughs over a few pitchers of margaritas.

2.  The margaritas we had screamed "It's Summer!".  They were delicious, especially while sitting outside.

3.  Looking back at the 4th of July, I continue to be so grateful to live in this country where I have the freedom to say what I want to say, wear what I want to wear, and be an independent woman.  Thanks America!

4.  I needed to prepare my skin for vacation, and unfortunately everyday that I seem to have a day off, it was one of the few cloudy and/or rainy days.  So I've been looking very pale, so I got a mystic tan.  If you haven't gotten one before, GO!  I'm a big fan.

5.  I haven't played mini golf in a really long time (honestly, I can't even remember the last time), which is why I didn't have high hopes for my mini gold skills when I went this week.  But, I'm proud to say I scored only one over par.

6.  I had my first hookah experience this week.  I was a little nervous because I always thought hooka was really strong, but actually it's really light.  I also learned that hookah comes in a lot of great flavors.

7.  I found a bunch of my old CD's that I hadn't put onto my itunes yet.  So I added them and put them onto my ipod, along with a few new playlists to enjoy while I drive down to the Jersey shore.

8.  Vacation is right around the corner!

9.  And to get ready for that vacation, I got a pedicure today.  It really was not a "I want a pedicure", it was a "I have to have a pedicure" type of thing.  I've been on my feet so much with the crazy hours I've been working that my feet are looking gross, but now they are feeling back to normal.

10.  I discovered that I can see the Boston fireworks from the park that is a block away from my apartment.  How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment