Saturday, September 8

Riccardo's Ristorante

Today my parents surprised me this afternoon and said they could stop by this evening for dinner.  I called my favorite restaurant in the North End because I know I can always get a reservation.  The food is amazing!  Since it is located on North Street (not Hanover Street, the main street of the North End) it is typically easy to get in.
Although, I've been trying to watch what I eat I had to cheat this evening.  I got the "Pollo Exquisito" (Chicken sautéed in a light egg batter topped with imported Prosciutto di Parma and Mozzarella cheese. Finished in a Marsala wine sauce.).  As always, it was delicious!
My parents and I had a nice evening out, and enjoyed some delicious food in the North End.

*Tip:  If you are interested in dining at Riccardo's, you can purchase a discounted gift certificate at restaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment