Tuesday, March 20

Fashion Mission: Work Shoes




Finding cute and comfortable work shoes have been a constant mission of mine.  I am on my feet all day, and it is important that I do not use uncomfortable shoes that make my feet hurt as an excuse for not going to the gym.  This past Saturday I was surprised when I found these super cute work shoes.
These are the Michael by Michael Kors Viola Mid Sandal, and I'm pretty excited about them.  Although they have the cuteness of a "going out" heel, they have a small "work wear" heel which makes them great for going straight out directly after work.  I wore them yesterday for the entire work day, so yes they pass the on my feet all day test.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to you to find the cutest work shoes EVER. Although I still don't think I could go an entire day on my feet in heels. My desk job has me spoiled. ;-)

    ReplyDelete