Monday, March 26

Fashion Mission: Gym Clothes

I've been getting really excited about working out recently.  It has made me realize that I need more clothes for working out.  If you're like me, I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes that a majority of people see and that I spend sweating in.  In Boston, everyone seems to love Lululemon, but they are really expensive (work out pants are around $98!).  On Saturday while I was walking around Boston I popped into the Gap and I found the pants above on sale, I even got the matching tank top on sale!  These are my favorite for working out, they are made of a stretch material, and the fabric is made to absorb sweat (which makes me want to work out longer).  The fit is "Sexy Boot", I think boot cuts are the most comfortable they give plenty of space for your legs to move.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Last night I wore this outfit to spinning, and although I was sweating a lot (if any of you have taken a spinning class before you know what I mean) my whole body stayed cool and dry. The fabric did a great job absorbing all my sweat.

    ReplyDelete