Friday, June 11

Fitness Friday

Die hard "Beantown Babe" readers will recall a pair of jeans that barely fit, and my goal was to get them to fit.  Well, here they are!  (Please excuse the odd looking photo, I was in a rush to get out the door so I took this photo with my computer camera, and I had to make the crazy pose so you could see my whole outfit.)  Now, I know it sounds totally unfair but (as readers know) I haven't really been working out.  The only reason I fit into these jeans is because when I was sick I couldn't eat for several days, and then when I started to eat it was only small amounts. 
But the new goal, since I now am in these jeans is to be able to stay this size. 
Meeting this goal isn't going to be easy.  In typical Sue fashion, when I dived back into work I dived deep.  I basically running two stores right now, and trying to split my time between the two.  On top of work I've got all my follow up doctors appointments this week, and I'm traveling to New Jersey for the annual family gathering.  But hopefully I can make it to the gym at least one day this week, maybe Sunday or Thursday.  We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is Thursday, if you didn't hit the gym Sunday you'd best be going! Lookin' good, Sue Thomas...

    ReplyDelete