Wednesday, June 16

Ten on Tuesday... Well, Wednesday

1.  On Tuesday last week, I went out on a date.  In the end it looks like he's "just not that into me".  But that's alright, I'll take a night out with a guy whenever I can.

2.  I had a chance to catch up with several of the people I used to work with at the Burlington Lucky Brand.  It's always nice to see people you haven't seen in a while.

3.  Sometimes I think we all have those work days that are really good, they make the not so good works days worth it.  Well, I had one of those great work days last week.  I've been bouncing between two stores, and I managed both stores payrolls, had awesome customer interactions, and sent some motivating emails to my staff to get them ready for a big weekend.

4.  Everyone that knows me knows, I almost never use vacation time.  Well, I put in for vacation time this week, and I'm excited to say it was approved.  I'm excited for July when I'm going to head to Jersey to spend some time with the soon to be bride.

5.  Cure for a bad day.... Chocolate cupcake.

6.  I had a nice afternoon catching up with my friend Kyle over a pitcher of sangria.

7.  I went to go see "Get Him Into The Greek".  It was hilarious!  If you haven't seen it yet, go see it!  It was great!

8.  I don't have those go out all night drinking nights as often as I used too.  But this week, I had a great night out with a few of my guy friends.  We ended up staying out drinking, and then went to the diner, and then I got home... at 4am

9.  Back in high school, Belgium waffles were my choice late night diner snack.  I'm happy to report that they still hit the spot in the late night hours.

10.  The new season of True Blood started on Sunday.  I'm happy to see all my favorite HBO shows starting back up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I'm True Blood obsessed! Love this post, and glad you finally scheduled some much needed vacation time... even if it is only to Jersey!

    ReplyDelete