Friday, June 4

Fitness Friday

After spending most of the past week in the hospital, clearly I didn't go to the gym very much.  But I'm happy to report to you all, that I did make it to the gym once over the past week. 
For the one gym trip I did make, it was kinda a "mailed in" visit.  I spent a decent amount of time of the treadmill, I jogged for a little over 2 miles.  But surprisingly the thing I flaked out on was strength training.  Strength training is normally my favorite part of any workout.  But for this workout, I had just come from a full day at work and I was pretty tired, and hungry, so I wanted to get out of the gym as quick as possible.
I'll be honest, I have no promises for any big workouts for the up coming week due to recovery from my recent hospital visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment