Monday, May 31

Ten on Tuesday (Ok, so it's Monday night...Whatever!)




1.  This may sound like a little thing to many people, but that's the whole point of "ten on tuesday".  When I was off from work I had to go around running errands, one of which was to stop by the honda dealership and sign the title for my car.  The guy that helped me there throughout the whole lease to buy deal was nice to me the whole time.  On this day I was sitting in his office waiting for him to finish with another customer, and when he walked in the first thing he said was, "ok, first of all, who said you could come into my office looking so smoking hot?".  He went on to mention how good I looked that day several times.  I was wearing white pants and a polo, nothing crazy, but it's nice to hear that someone noticed the little bit of extra effort I put into looking nice.
2.  As mentioned in "fitness friday", I made some low calorie pre packaged snacks.  It makes me feel like I've "got my s*** together" when I do little things like this.
3.  Anyone that knows me, knows that one of my favorite simple foods on the planet is a good sandwich.  Well this week I decided to treat myself and make myself a really good sandwich.  I got a great sub roll, my favorite "made in house" roast beef, prosciutto, two different kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, fresh tomato, pickles, and mayo.  MMM!
4.  On my day off when I was just hanging out at home, I got a surprise FB message from the last person on the planet I ever thought would be online.... Joshua!  Yes, Dani's Joshua!  It was nice to finally get a chance to talk to him a little bit, and I felt to special that in his very short amount of "back home connection time" he messaged me.
5.  As I'm sure you all know, Sex and the City 2 was released in theaters this past week.  To help myself prepare for the new movie I spend my free time over the past few weeks re-watching the entire series and the first movie.  I always like getting to see some of those old episodes, they are so great!
6.  I've always been a big fan of martini's, before I was legally allowed to drink, I liked drinking martinis.  I haven't had a martini in a long time, but this week I had a few "Asian Pear Martinis" at the Cheesecake Factory.  Although I haven't had a martini in a while, they are still as great as ever.
7.  If you ever want to know something you can do to make yourself feel great all day, the answer is:  wear cute shoes!  When I went to the movies to see Sex and the City 2, I wore my red glittered boots from the Patricia Fields store... they made me feel great!  The day I was off running errands and was "smoking hot" at the honda dealership, I was wearing my favorite white flip flop heels... they made me feel great!  And today, I wore my Prada loafers to work... they made me feel great!  So the moral to this story is, once in a while take a moment pick out a cute outfit, and be sure to wear some cute shoes with it, you'll feel great!
8.  I keep hearing all these people reference the movie "The Notebook", since I hadn't seen it I decided to netflix it.  Although overall I'm disappointed in the movie (it's pretty much exactly what I thought, a predicable chick flick) I was happy to see that Kevin Connolly (my favorite Hollywood man) was in the movie.
9.  When I was on my way home from the movies the other night I had to switch subway lines at the Government Center stop.  There was two cute guys walking in front of me, and when they turned to walk up the stairs to the street, the one guy turned, and when he looked at me said, "Hey there, how ya doing?".  Again this might sound like a stupid little thing, but this little hello made my whole night much better.
10.  I know I shouldn't be this excited about something on facebook, but this week Nikki and Anthony's engagement photos went up on facebook!  It was great being able to see them, and to see all the neat photoshop effects Dani did to the photos.  They all look so great, I have no idea how they are going to pick their favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment