Thursday, September 16

Day Eleven – My Siblings




I am the youngest of three children.  My two older brothers are Bill and Mike.  They have always been there for me when I need them and I love them dearly.

The oldest of the crew is Bill.  He lives with his wife Sarah and daughter Abby in their new home in Indiana.  He works in sports communication and coaches a few teams on the side.  Sports are his passion, he has always loved all sports but college football is his favorite.  Over the years he played several different sports including wrestling, football and, lacrosse.

Mike is the middle child and lives in Pennsylvania with his wife Stacey and his kids Owen and Ben.  He also works in communication (he is great at dealing with people).  He is an amazing cook and still makes time to go out and have fun with his friends.  I'm always amazed at all the different things he does, and how well he does all of them.  Mike and I have always been really close and we share similar views (I often say that he is the male version of me, and that I am the female version of him).

No comments:

Post a Comment