Monday, September 13

Day Six: Your Day (Yesterday)

Yesterday's "30 Days of Me" was to tell you about my day, so I thought I should write it at the end of the day, but I did was most people do at the end of the day, I fell asleep.  So, here is my yesterday...

My DVD viewing yesterday including finishing up season four of Grey's Anatomy, and the beginning of season five.  Then once the evening hit, the great night of tv hit as well, but wait... my cable didn't seem to be working.  Instead of sitting on hold on the phone, I chatted online with a service rep who was a lot of help, it was so much faster and easier then trying to call and get customer service on the phone.  The good thing was I got it fixed before all my shows came on.
The VMA's were a huge disappointment this year.  I think MTV needs to stop trying to have the VMA's in LA.  They try to do it in LA every few years, and every time it is in LA the show stinks.
The season finale of Entourage was the big hit of the night.  I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next season!

1 comment: