Wednesday, September 15

Day Nine: Beliefs & (Let's Pretend It's Day Ten): What I Wore Today

What I Wore Today


So, when I was blogging yesterday I thought that "What I Wore Today" was today's entry not tomorrow's, but since I picked out a special outfit just for the entry I'm doing double "30 Days of Me" entries.

Beliefs:
My biggest belief is to live life to the fullest and to be true to yourself.
Personally, I don't belief in organized religion.  I come from a strong catholic family, but although I don't have any problems with the bible itself, I disagree with many of the catholic church views (abortion, same sex marriage, divorce, and so on).

What I Wore Today:
As you can see from my outfit, fall is my favorite season.
I wore my not too dark and not too light jeans,
with a ribbed gray tank, with an ivory sweater jacket,
and scrunchy brown boots.
Then I topped off the outfit with a silver & wood beaded necklace, and some bangles.

YAY for fall fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment