Tuesday, September 14

Day Seven: Best Friends

I have been so lucky in my life to be surrounded by amazing people.

When I was in high school I met a great group of friends, and I never realized it at the time, but it turns out they are some of the greatest friends I will ever have in my life.
I met Dani when I first moved to NJ and we shared a bus and a math class. 
I remember getting to know Nikki via a notebook worth of notes in study hall.
Ashley and I were both in the high school color guard.
Megan and I also shared some very memorable study hall moments.
Katie was also on the same bus route as myself and Dani.

When I went to college I continued to meet lots of new friends.  One in particular, I knew would be a friend for life.
I met Casey when we sat next to each other in color theory class, and we became friends right away.  We went on to live together for several years and continue  to be close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment