Wednesday, September 29

Day Twelve: What's In My Bag



This is an interesting entry because I just recently got home from a long trip away, which means my bag is full of all sorts of last minute "toss in my bag items".
I unloaded my large brown leather Gucci (my favorite "fall back" bag, and I found...
Chanel sunglasses in the case, calendar, trident white gum, my new camera (which of course is not in the photo since I used it to take the picture), wallet, 3 pens (all blue, of course), change purse, I Pod charger, a paper with places I wanted to check out while I was in NY, heart shaped mirror, chapstick, MAC "Hot Gossip" lipstick, Vicky's Beauty Rush "I Want Candy" Lip Gloss, Aerie colored lip gloss, pomegranate hand cream, hand sanitizer, and
receipts from the following:
Costco (new camera), Eataly (phenomenal dinner with Casey), Target (candy before heading into the movies (ps- go see "The Town", it was so good), eretz (my new boots), metropark (2 new shirts for going out), quick check (gas).

No comments:

Post a Comment