Tuesday, September 7

Day One: Intro

The few people that follow this blog already know me really well, but just in case any new readers want to know a little about me, here's a little introduction to Sue.
I am currently 25 years old and live in my favorite city, Boston.  I graduated from Mount Ida College in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science in interior design.  While I was in school I started working retail, and found that it came really natural to me.  I am still working in retail now, currently as a manager for Lucky Brand Jeans. 
I moved to the Boston area for school (Mount Ida is in Newton, MA) from a small town in New Jersey called Sparta.  I lived in Sparta for 5 years, and my parents still live there.  I spent the majority of my childhood years in upstate New York. 
I am the youngest of 3 children, and the only girl (yes, I'm a princess).  My two older brothers are Bill (his wife is Sara), and Mike (his wife is Stacey).  Bill lives in the midwest, and Mike lives in Pennsylvania.  The majority of my family lives in Pennsylvania, my family lived there when I was really young.

I think that covers the basics about me, but there is more to come over the next 30 days!

1 comment: