Monday, May 3

Begged To Blog

Since this is my first blog, I wanted to use to to explain why I started this blog. 

I have an absolutely amazing group of friends, we've been friends for years, we call ourselves "the six pack".  Six girls, all originally from New Jersey.  Well since we now live all over the world we are always looking for great new ways to stay in touch with the things happening in each others lives.  One of the six packers, Dani has been asking me for a while to start a blog (she's pretty much addicted to blogging), but I didn't want to start one without a goal for the blog.

So then I was stuck wondering why could I write a blog about?  Then I realized, I'll write about myself and my quest to live as a well rounded 20 something single girl in Boston.  A few of the goals I have for this blog are to exercise (according to Self magazine, having someone to share your exercise habits and goals with, helps to build the exercise habit), I also want to use this blog to write about my little everyday joys.

With that said two of the blogs I want to write every week are "Ten on Tuesdays", a blog idea I took from my sister in law all about the happy little things that happened in the past week and "Fitness Fridays" an update on how much I've worked out in the past week, and what I plan on doing for the upcoming week.  Of course I will write other little blogs in between about different happens about life.

Enjoy reading!  And please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment