Friday, May 21

Fitness Friday

Well, I went to the gym on Monday and made it a little over 3 miles on the treadmill and did a little lifting (not as much lifting as I would have liked).  I was going to go to the gym on either Wednesday or Thursday as my second day, but on Wednesday I just flat out didn't feel like it (bad, I know) and Thursday was a beyond nice day weather wise, so I figured I would go for a long walk around Boston.  It served double duty, I certainly walked over 3 miles (although I have no idea really how far I walked) and I was able to get several errands done along the way.  Anyone that has been to Boston to visit me, and/or come out for a "little walk" with me around town can tell you, there is no such thing as a short walk with me, I always end up loosing all track of distance, I can walk around Boston for hours and not even realize how far/long I've been walking.  Although I must say yesterday it was difficult to walk through the commons and not give in to any of the vendors.  The lemonade, street meat, and fried dough were all out yesterday, but I'm proud to say I walked right by (even though I had to put my head down and try not to even look at the fried dough vendor).

No comments:

Post a Comment