Tuesday, May 11

Ten onTuesday

1.  I've been feeling under the weather the past few weeks, several people told me I should take a sick day.  Although I wasn't feeling good, that one day of relaxing helped me out so much, it was great!

2.  On Thursday night I went on a date with a guy I met online.  I'm still no big on the whole online dating thing, but I figured I'd give it a whirl.  Although the date itself wasn't very good, it was still nice to have a night out.

3.  The weekend was filled with all sorts of fun.  Dani came up to visit for Marine Week, in just one day we went to copley, newbury st, Charlestown, spent some time around the garden, and faneuil hall!  We took some great pictures and in typical Dani & Sue fashion, we ate lots of sweets!

4.  On Friday night once Dani was in town we went out for the night, and met up with one of her Marine wife friends.  The first bar we went to wasn't too "hopping", so we left, and as we were walking down the sidewalk we ran into a few of the guys I went to college with, we followed them out and had a great night of drinking & dancing.

5.  I've been waiting for the dvd of "Julie & Julia" to go down in price (I hate paying $20, when I know it's going to go down), and finally when I was at Target (where else?!?!) I found it for $12.

6.  I'm a big believer in that old thought that "you learn something new everyday", one of the things I learned this week is that 50 million cells in your body die every minute, and since all your organs/your entire body is made up purely of cells, that means your organs also die and become new... your liver is new every six weeks.

7.  Not including the date I went on, I was asked out my two guys this week (they were both totally gross) but it's better then not being asked out at all.

8.  Thank you Victoria's Secret.  Thanks to your "free panty" coupon I was still able to shop while also trying to save money.

9.  I've lived in Boston, or the surrounding area for almost 7 years now, I still get amazed by its beauty.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have a "WOW" moment regarding this place I'm proud to call home.

10.  One of the movies I watched on my sick day was "Step Brothers", the next day at work one phrase kept floating around my head, "F***ing Catalina Wine Mixer" (if you've seen that movie they say it a million times, it's really funny).  Having that silly quote floating around my head all day, kept me smiling all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment