Friday, May 14

Fitness (or lack of fitness) Friday

I'm sorry to report that I didn't go to the gym at all over the past week.  I had been planning to go a few different days, but realized after running out of the house that I had forgotten to pack and take my gym bag.  I haven't worked out in over a month now, so it's hard to get back in the routine.  But this week is going to be different, this week I WILL make it to the gym AT LEAST two times. 

As for the 5K, we tried to jog/walk it at the beginning but that didn't last long.  It was pouring rain, literally down pouring during the entire race.  Since we were not prepared for such a crazy storm we ended up walking almost the whole thing, but we finished, it took us 50 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it was so rainy- and good for you for braving the rain to finish the 5K! Here's hoping next week you don't forget your gym bag, and meet your goal of two workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried, didn't we Sue? Next year let's pray for no rain and that we'll be "fit" enough to run the whole time! Love you & love your blog!

    ReplyDelete