Tuesday, May 25

Ten on Tuesday

1.  This past weekend was inventory at work.  It was the first inventory I lead, and it went really well! 

2.  On Friday night I was very happy to meet my dear friend Casey out for a drink after work.  I haven't seen her in over a month, it was great to see her and catch up.

3.  Since I only had to work in the morning on Thursday, I spend the rest of the day walking around Boston running errands.  I never get sick of walking around this beautiful city.

4.  On Friday, Boston was lucky enough to be graced with fantastic weather.  Since I didn't have to leave for work until 1:00 I decided to have a little picnic at Pier Park.  Pier Park is a park near my house, I love going there.  It was great to have a relaxing morning with a sandwich and a magazine.

5.  When you live in a city you get used to the noise.  But one thing I always notice and am amazed by is when the city is completely silent.  There's something outstanding about looking out at a city skyscape and hearing nothing.

6.  I treated myself to a pair of black linen pants (from lucky of course).  I haven't found an article of clothing that I liked this much in a long time.  They are so comfy, but they look so cute at the same time!

7.  It's been several months since I got my gift card for Saks, and I finally used it for a new pair of Chanel sunglasses.  I have had a pair of sunglasses for several years, and the frames have become really bent over time.  Turns out they got so bent that they are beyond repair, so now they will be my beach sunglasses.  But, lesson learned your sunglasses should be tightened once a month.

8. Apparently the rest of the country was excited about the finale of Lost, I could care less.  Grey's Anatomy on the other hand, WOW.  Anyone that watches the show will tell you that it isn't as good as it used to be, but this year's season finale was amazing.  It was even more fun because I was text messaging my dear friend Nikki during every commercial break.

9.  I've started researching my next vacation.  Just researching what to do, and where to go is making me so excited!  I haven't gone on a real vacation since 2007, so I'm big time in need of a vacation!

10.  I can't think of a number 10 this week!  I have great friends, how's that for a 10!

1 comment:

  1. #3 and #4: So jealous! #6: They sound adorable, can't wait to see them! #7: Post a picture, share your retail therapy missy! #8: OMG I watched it last night, it was AMAZING, I saved it to watch it again this weekend! #10: You're a great friend too! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete