Friday, May 28

"Fitness" Friday

So the whole idea of sharing my weekly workouts on this blog was to help motivate me to actually workout.  So far, it isn't working as well as I had thought it would.  I wasn't able to make it to the gym at all this week. 
I am happy to say I have grown to have much better eating habits then I did before.  The June issue of Self magazine and a page with all different suggestions on low calorie snack ideas.  Yesterday I put several of them together so that they would be "pre-packaged" and ready to grab as I run out the door (see photo of golden grahams and marshmallow 100 calorie packs).  Also in an effort to both eat healthy (and save money) I haven't been eating out much at all.  No pizza orders, no fast food, I've even been making my coffee at home.
Work has been eating up a lot of my time lately, but if all goes well and I get out at a okay time I plan to go to the gym tomorrow.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment