Thursday, May 27

New Sunglasses

By the request of my followers, here are my fabulous new Chanel sunglasses...



I picked these ones because brown sunglasses always look great on me, but I didn't want to get another pair of tortoise frames (I already have two).  I liked that these were brown but yet, the pattern of the thin swirled brown lines gives them a modern look.  Also the Chanel "c's" on the side aren't too "in your face" large, like the mother of pearl frames (the mother of pearl ones have been selling a lot, according to the sales woman, "Tiger Woods' wife has them", she told me.  Yeah, I picked the ones that Tiger Woods wife doesn't have, she isn't exactly a fashion icon, besides why would I want the same sunglasses that everyone else has?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! Can't wait to see them in person, of course. And sooo glad you didn't get the ones Tiger Wood's wife has... haha!

    ReplyDelete